Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
[Question] How to modify deformers efficiently?
Working with deformers is always the most tedious and frustrating part because sometimes it's difficult to achieve the shape we wanted it to...
Is there any tips how to edit deformer points efficiently? If you ever uses Envelope transform in Photoshop you may know how comfortable it is to distort any shape to your liking. Whereas in Live2D you have to move the points one by one, sometimes it makes an ugly distort effect in some parts. Makes me wish soft selection is working in deformers.
Any input is appreciated, thanks!