Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
'Indie Business' Category.
Finding Live2D animators (or finding someone to animate for
) is very hard currently, from my experience as a lead developer of an indie game that is using Live2D.
The Lemmasoft Forums, the largest "Visual Novel Development" forums in English, has a section for these kind of issues, which could be a good example:
I believe that having a category that would allow Live2D indies to find other Live2D indies to work with would be very very helpful.
Additionally, Crowdfunding/Kickstarters are a very important part of several indie games. This category could also have announcements for that, so you can post "Hey, I released my Live2D game on Kickstarter, go check it out!" in an appropriate place. You could also announce that you have released it on Steam, or do other, similar commercial announcements.