Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
《Solved》 Issue with physics integration (DirectX Cubism SDK)
I'm working with the DirectX version of Cubism SDK. I have succeeded in loading the sample models into my application, drawing and setting values on the motion parameters. I'm now trying to integrate hair physics by loading the associated .json files.
I have used the Json class included in the SDK for parsing the file and further init a list of PhysicsHair objects. Everything seems to be initialized correctly. Every frame I'm calling the update() function on each PhysicsHair object from the list. The physics update is being called before Live2DModelD3D update.
The issue is the physics update does not change the target motion parameters at all. I tried also to set one of the target motion parameters to see if the physics will change it to another value.. and the value remains the same.
Is there anything wrong with my approach of physics integration?