Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Looking for someone to model 10 characters.
Hello, I am looking for someone to set up 10 characters using Live2d, they will be detailed anime characters on .psd . I turned to Live2D because it seemed like it would be a bit more simple, however after watching a few videos I wouldn't have enough time to map out each character, clothing sets, eyes ect. If anyone is interested, please inbox me with a quote for 10 characters, with 3 clothing sets each. I can provide psd with layers. I wouldn't need the animation, just the mapping out of each character. (Not sure if that is the term to use.) I just need them set up so I can do the animations.
This job will not start until Early to Mid October.
I appreciate your time.