Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Ever since I saw the dragon from the WebGL Live2D demo here
I've been trying to find out if the dragon is available as a sample model or if there are tutorials to help me build a similar model but the only tutorials I can find are for human/anime characters or 'flat faced' characters.
The only other place I've seen him is briefly in a Youtube video of a Japanese event where he was demonstrated.
Will the dragon be available sometime in the future as a sample model or will there be a tutorial that can help?