Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Error when importing PSD file to modeler

edited June 2015 in Archive
Hi, I am new here, can't figure out what I am doing wrong... Screenshot of the error below. I created psd file for import, seems like everything in PSD file is done right according to multiple guides I watched/read. But still I get this error (Data Analysis Error: @ 0x0008F99B) when trying importing PSD, and basically I only get loading bar and nothing happens after that...

Any thoughts what can be wrong?

I tried running Live2d on Mac and Windows, renaming psd, even moving to different folders, not helping.
Thank you in advance for help.

Comments

• Okay, I spent around 3 hours trying to deal with this problem before posting here, and well, right after I post on forum I tried changing color mode from RGB 16 bit to RBG 8 bit, it helped! Yay! So..nevermind my post then :)
  • I'm having a similar issue, but mine says "Data Analysis Error @ 0x0000035A
    "

I tried messing around with the sRGB settings and everything, but it still won't work!