Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Uninstalling/Reinstalling Cubism PRO
Sorry for the constant troubles! This isn't an issue, but more clarification before I do something that might become an issue.
I have a license for Cubism PRO, and for one reason or another I need to uninstall/reinstall the program. I'm aware you can only activate the license on one windows computer. (Or something along those lines, all I know is that it's limited.)
Is there any sort of process I need to go through so that I don't accidentally lose my license? I was going to try deactivating the programs, but then it warned me that they could not be reactivated. Is my license permanently tied to the installed programs, thus, uninstalling them could cause my license to disappear?
Just a little cautious! Had an issue with a different program that if you didn't deactivate the license before uninstalling, you would lose the license forever and there was nothing you could do about it.
Thanks again for all your help.