Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
A bug appears in SDK 2.0.6 for cocos2d-x and 2.0.3 doesn't have
I have found that the live2d model could not display on some AMD cards with SDK 2.0.6. Instead, a huge white block appears on the top-right corner of screen, with whose size randomly between 1/4 screen, 1/2 screen and the whole screen.
The affected AMD models are AMD Radeon HD 6570, AMD Radeon HD 6770 and AMD Radeon HD 7850.
AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series is not affected.
Others are not tested.
SDK 2.0.3 is OK.
I guess that AMD cards on PC will be affected and that on Notebook PC will not. ( may not be right =w= )
By the way, I'm eager for the cocos2d-x SDK on MacOSX, Ubuntu and Windows Phone ( or WinRT Universal ), could it come true? ^v^