Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Hi. I just signed up.
I'm (slowly) developing a Japanese maths game and wanted to add a few static characters to it as a scoring indicator. Then I started playing with Live2D and realised it would be sooo much better with dynamic characters.
I've still got a few questions...
The WebGL API is still beta... at some point, it may be a while, I would like to show this off to others. I tend to use Google Drive to host as everything is client-side, no server code needed.
I've found the 'Exemption' page but was wondering if it applies to the WebGL beta API? I won't click on that yet though. Like I said, I've only just signed up and looked at the examples. Need to get something working first. It might be out of beta when I've got something to show.