Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I was just searching around for different animation software, for anime, and I stumbled upon Live2D, which looks really good so far considering it looks like it saves a lot of time. One thing I noticed in a lot of videos I've seen, the clothing and shadows don't move at all. It just seems a bit unrealistic to me when I look at these videos. I'm looking for a software that would give me something similar to traditional anime style animation, including moving folds within the clothes as well. An action scene for example, with a lot of movement going on. I like this software because it looks like it saves a lot of time. Is it possible to animate clothing, lighting, superpower blasts, shadows, etc? Or is it all just body movements and facial expressions?
Just trying to see if this software is for me before I really get into it. Thanks!